Thank you for visiting the website of Abradocs, LLC (hereinafter “Abradocs” or “we,” “us,” or “our”). We created this website so that you could learn more about the company and the automation services we offer. It is intended for informational purposes only. Abradocs is not a law firm law firmand does not offer services to persons other than licensed attorneys. None of the information contained in this website constitutes either legal advice or a solicitation of any particular prospective customer.
We intend the information on this website to be useful, but we do not guarantee that any of the information contained here is correct, complete, or up-to-date. A business relationship between you and Abradocs cannot be created by visiting this website. The only way to become our customer is by specific and explicit written agreement between a licensed attorney or law firm and Abradocs. By providing general information about our company on this website, we are not soliciting customers nor do we propose any type of business relationship. You should not act or rely on any information contained on this website without seeking the advice of an attorney.
Any information that you send us in an e-mail message may not be confidential or privileged. Sending us an e-mail message will not make you a customer of Abradocs. If you are interested in forming a business relationship with Abradocs, you should contact us through the contact form on this website, so that we can contact you to discuss a possible business relationship. We will not make this determination by e-mail communication. We reserve the right to decline any potential business relationship. Any unsolicited information we receive from you will not be treated as confidential.
Collection of Information
We may collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, company name and information, email addresses, etc., when you make an inquiry, sign up for a mailing list, or submit a job application, whether through our website, by telephone, or through other channels. Some of this Personal Information is necessary for us to be able to respond to your inquiry; other information is provided optionally. We never sell your information to any other company or agency. Below, we describe more specifically how we collect your information and what we do with it.
- Information You Give to Us.
- Information that is necessary for the use of the website and/or engagement of Abradocs. We ask for and collect the following personal information about you when you use our website or contact us. This information is necessary for the adequate performance of any contract between you and us, for our legitimate business purposes, and to allow us to comply with our legal obligations. Without it, we may not be able to provide you with all the requested services.
- When you seek legal to engage our services, we may require certain information such as your first name, last name, company, country, phone number, number of attorneys in firm, and email address.
- Communications with Abradocs. When you communicate with Abradocs, we collect information about your communication and any information you choose to provide.
- Information you choose to give us. You may choose to provide us with additional personal information in order to obtain a better user experience when using the website or engaging our services. This additional information will be processed based on your consent.
- Information We Automatically Collect from Your Use of the Website.
We automatically collect information, including personal information, about your visit to our website and the services you use and how you use them. This information is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract between you and us, to enable us to comply with legal obligations and given our legitimate interest in being able to provide and improve the functionalities of the website and subscription service.
Cookie/Tracking Technology. Abradocs uses cookie and tracking technology. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the website, and understanding how visitors use the website. Cookies can also help customize the website for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Some of this information is anonymous. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties. Abradocs uses the following types of cookies:
These cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website more relevant to your interests. We do not share this information with any other organizations.
- Information We Collect from Third Parties.
We may collect information, including personal information, that others provide about you, or obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect. We do not control, supervise, or respond for how the third parties providing your information process your personal data, and any information request regarding the disclosure of your personal information to us should be directed to such third parties.
- Third Party Services. If you link, connect, or login with a third party service (e.g. Google), the third party service may send us information such as your registration and profile information from that service. This information varies and is controlled by that service or as authorized by you via your privacy settings at that service.
- Other Sources.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may receive additional information about you, such as demographic data or fraud detection information, from third party service providers and/or partners, and combine it with information we have about you. For example, we may receive background check results (with your consent where required) or fraud warnings from service providers like identity verification services for our fraud prevention and risk assessment efforts.
Use and Sharing of Your Information
We use, store, share, and process information, including personal information, about you to provide, understand, improve, and develop the Abradocs website, communicate with you, comply with our legal obligations, and, to the extent engaged to perform legal services, to provide services to you or on your behalf. For example, we use, store, and process information to:
- Operate, protect, improve, and optimize Abradocs website, such as by performing analytics and conducting research.
- Provide customer service.
- Send you substantive content we believe is of interest to you.
- Comply with our legal obligations.
We may also use or share your information as described below:
Personal Information. We will never use your Personal Information in a way that is prohibited by applicable law. Here are some ways in which we might use your Personal Information, subject in each case to our obligations under applicable law:
- Our Business Purposes. We may use your Personal Information for our everyday business purposes, such as to provide services to you, to communicate information and updates to you, and to update our profile about you. Additionally, we may share your Personal Information with companies related to us by common ownership or control, and they may use your Personal Information for their everyday business purposes.
- Service Providers. From time to time, we may employ companies and individuals to perform certain services on our behalf or to perform work for you or on your behalf (such as conducting audits, processing credit card payments, or providing customer service). These third-party service providers may have access to Personal Information, but only to the extent required to perform their assigned roles, and they may not use your Personal Information for any other reason.
- Compliance with Law. We may release Personal Information about you if we believe such a release is necessary to comply with the law or in response to a subpoena or other legal process. We may release Personal Information about you to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions or through investigating fraud which has already taken place.
Protection of Your Information
To prevent unauthorized access to, maintain data accuracy of, and ensure the correct use of your Personal Information, we have put in place commercially reasonable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure your Personal Information in our possession. However, no security system is perfect, and we cannot guarantee that information you provide to us over the Internet will remain private. We also cannot guarantee that information you transmit to us over the Internet will not be intercepted.
- Rectification of Inaccurate or Incomplete Information. You have the right to ask us to correct inaccurate or incomplete personal information concerning you.
- Data Access and Portability. In some jurisdictions, applicable law may entitle you to request copies of your personal information held by us. You may also be entitled to request copies of personal information that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and/or request us to transmit this information to another service provider (where technically feasible).
- Data Retention and Erasure. We generally retain your personal information for as long as is necessary for the performance of a contract between you and us, for our legitimate business interests, or to comply with our legal obligations. If you no longer want us to use your information you can request that we erase your personal information in certain circumstances. Please note that if you request the erasure of your personal information:
- We may retain some of your personal information as necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as fraud detection and prevention and enhancing safety.
- We may retain and use your personal information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations.
- Some copies of your information (e.g., log records) may remain in our database, but are disassociated from personal identifiers.
- Residual copies of your personal information may not be removed from our backup systems for a limited period of time.
- Withdrawing Consent and Restriction of Processing. Where you have provided your consent to the processing of your personal information by Abradocs you may withdraw your consent at any time by changing your Account Settings or by sending a communication to Abradocs specifying which consent you are withdrawing. Please note that the withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of any processing activities based on such consent before its withdrawal. Additionally, in some jurisdictions, applicable law may give you the right to limit the ways in which we use your personal information, in particular where (i) you contest the accuracy of your personal information; (ii) the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of your personal information; (iii) we no longer need your personal information for the purposes of the processing, but you require the information for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims; or (iv) you have objected to the processing and pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of Abradocs override your own.
- Objection to Processing. In some jurisdictions, applicable law may entitle you to require Abradocs not to process your personal information for certain specific purposes (including profiling) where such processing is based on legitimate interest. If you object to such processing, Abradocs will no longer process your personal information for these purposes unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for such processing or such processing is required for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- Lodging Complaints. You have the right to lodge complaints about the data processing activities carried out by Abradocs before the competent data protection authorities.
In some jurisdictions you may contact your European Data Protection Authority or Commission regarding your Personal Data.
California & Vermont Residents. Abradocs will not share information it collects about you with its affiliates or third parties (both financial and non-financial), except as required or permitted by your state’s law.
California Privacy Rights. California law permits those who are California residents to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, a list of the third parties to whom we have disclosed their personal information (if any) for their direct marketing purposes in the prior calendar year, as well as the type of personal information disclosed to those third parties. See the “Privacy Contact Information” section for where to send such requests. Abradocs does not share personal information with third parties for their own direct marketing purposes without your prior consent. Accordingly, you can prevent disclosure of your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes by withholding consent.
Use of Website by Children
Our website is not intended for children under the age of 13. We will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information via the website from visitors in this age group and will take prompt steps to delete any such personally identifiable information.
How to Contact Us
4022 Clemson Blvd.
Anderson, SC 29621
Attn: General Counsel
By email using this link: firstname.lastname@example.org
By phone: 803-828-0749